Wednesday, July 20, 2011

You mean our entire Universe could be an atom in the fingernail of some giant being???

I watched Animal House last night, for the first time in years. It was one of my favorite movies in high school and watching it brought back a great amount of nostalgia. Even though it's a movie about college, my memories were high school. I made my friends watch it a ridiculous amount of times.

One thing I loved last night was watching the way things were in the 60s, the heyday of Greek life. The cars they drove, the music that played on the old school jukebox in the Delta Tau Chi house, the clothes they wore.

There's really no point to this post other than to reminisce. Most of all, it was nice to hear the greeting "Hi, I'm Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman, damn glad to meet ya."

No comments:

Post a Comment