Thursday, August 25, 2011

Snack Time!

I've decided to add a food segment to my blog, even though it seems every blog has them and there are countless websites to share recipes. Not to mention I've started a few myself and then always wind up deleting them. So since I am already talking about things I love on this blog, it only makes sense to me to add one more. Especially since I enjoy cooking and trying new types of food, and love talking about it too! Also I read a friend from high school's cooking blog recently and it inspired me to get back in the kitchen a little more.

So here's my first food post, today it's about a supermarket discovery I made. I love EarthFare, when I can afford it! Tuesday I was there at lunch time indulging in their goodies - smoked Gouda pasta and herbed pork! Came across their veggie hummus and thought it would make a great pre-workout snack. This hummus is not only a great bean dip, but it is also full of carrots, squash, and broccoli. I've been eating it with RW Garcia Classics Mixt Bag Blue & Yellow Tortillas. They are crunchy, delicious, and a Non-GMO Product (Genetically Modified Organism)! They are also Gluten Free for anyone out there watching that. I personally don't but still take note of it because so many people talk about it these days.

Also found recipes for smoked Gouda pasta and herbed pork. Definitely see more of that in my future, it was amazingly good... together or separate!


No comments:

Post a Comment